To Our Website Users:
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare your create a database of the events you have participates in / received the recording from and an e-mail database used for RICH Healing marketing purposes.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- event registrations,
- purchases of mp3s and other goods from our store,
- letters or e-mails from you,
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of RICH Healing and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. (Examples of such disclosures include using an outside service to send a personal mailing on our behalf.)
- To assist in the creation of Vandana’s (a.k.a. NYC Healing Events) and Macaya’s (a.k.a. Being Joy!) e-mail database
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of RICH Healing and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of RICH Healing, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to contribute to your life! We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy. Please call or e-mail us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
Enjoy bliss everyday!
-The RICH Healing Team